Get the confidence and support you need to finish creating your course!
Writing courses can be hard and daunting, especially when you are doing it on your own. Not knowing where to start or how to write a learning module are common issues entrepreneurs say all the time.
The initial excitement of writing the course has faded and is now replaced with overwhelm and dread.
You sit in front of your computer screen and end up staring at a blank screen. The thoughts are no longer popping up on the screen, but instead hang around in a tangled mess inside your head.
So you get up to make a drink, hoping that the second cup of coffee will fire off some neurons in the brain, but 3 hours later, still nothing. That could be a sign of the dreaded mental block….
And guess what? Worrying about your content won’t get your course done. It can be a struggle, but thoughts about your ideas being disorganized or poorly structured should not be issues stopping you from completing your course.
When I worked as an Instructional Designer in the corporate and educational sectors, I also got stuck whenever I wrote my courses on my own. I spent way too much time worrying about what I should be doing instead of actually implementing.
However what helped me to gain traction to complete my courses was working with an experienced instructional designer to support and encourage me.[infobox]
Angela was the hand that pulled me out from the fog of technology and business paralysis. I would recommend her to every women that I know who is looking to start her business or to take their existing business to the next level.
Nicole, founder of Sistership[/infobox]
When we work together, I’ll be watching over your shoulder, ensuring your course stays on track with your program objectives and most importantly, keeping you accountable to achieve your goals, something so crucial during times when you feel overwhelmed and you question how you will ever get it done![infobox]
I appreciated the dedication, thought and energy she put into my project. Her actions demonstrated how important she valued my objectives.
Kat Kim, Beauty Uprising movement Host[/infobox]
Completing your course is NOT hard… it’s actually really exciting. And it can be done! There’s nothing more wonderful than to share this excitement with a peer who has been working with you the whole time of your creation.
Time is an important commodity and time is valued when you focus on what matters.
Having that support to get your course done, will free up more time in your business, so you can work on other revenue generating activities. Because time is an important commodity and time means value when you focus on what matters.
And really, there’s nothing better than having a course that showcases your knowledge and talent.
The Course Implementation package was specifically set up to support entrepreneurs who are busy and need the support to complete writing their course.
This package is unique because we work in ways that will ensure you get your course finished.
- Structured tips to help you easily make changes to your course
- 1:1 support to give you the momentum to keep writing on days when you don’t want to
- An actionable plan to give you the clarity to implement your ideas into changing your course
What you will love:
- The clarity because you now know what to do
- The ability to freely write your ideas into a structured course
- The inspiration to implement fun ways to present your ideas that matches the needs of your target market
The important thing is a completed course that you will be proud of.
After completing the Course Implementation package, you will feel confident with the content in your course because my years of knowledge and experience developing and delivering courses in the corporate and tertiary institutions will ensure the content is clear and engaging.
You will also feel at ease knowing that you are in safe hands and get complete support to launch a course that reflects the values and vision of your business.
Wouldn’t it be great to see a completed course? It could even be a great conversation starter at the next networking function you attend. That means no more awkward silences when you’ve got something you can be proud to talk about!
Excited about changing your course?
Here’s how we’ll get started:
- A 15 minute complimentary consult over Skype to quickly discuss if we are a good fit to work together
- When we both agree to get your course started, you will receive an invoice from me
- After receiving your payment, I will then send over a pre-consult questionnaire. It will take a few minutes to answer some questions about your course. These results will be used for our first discussion on our Skype call.
- When I receive your questionnaire results, you will get a link from my online scheduler to book in a time for us to chat on skype
To help you remember all the fun things we chatted about on our call, you will get:
- an email you a personalized action plan within 5 business days. So it can be downloaded as a pdf and you can implement the tasks immediately.
You will achieve all you want from me if you:
- Want to stop thinking about your course and want actionable tasks that you can implement now
- Love learning how to apply practical things that are useful and engaging for your clients
- Value feedback that will create positive returns on your business
- Want to save time in trying to figuring things out on your own and get advice from someone who has done this many times, giving you tricks and tips to help you get your course done even faster.
If you are serious about writing an online or in person course or training that is going to stand head and shoulders above the crowd, then contact Angela today. I know the reason my course is doing so well and filling up consistently is in no small way due to her.
Julie, CEO and Founder of Beautiful You Coaching Academy[/infobox]
However, this is not the package for you if you:
- Are too busy and don’t have the time to focus 100% on getting your course started now
- Are not open to trying or implementing new ideas
- Don’t feel comfortable in receiving feedback that will benefit you in creating your course
I’m excited to hear more about your course.
Get in touch with me to get strategies to complete your course.