It’s time to transform your idea into an online course!
But you’re not sure how…
Perhaps you’ve tried the DIY path and bought a few online programs to teach yourself how to create an online course…
However, you end up staring at a blank computer screen thinking:
o Should I use this content?
o I wonder if people will get what I’m teaching?
o Which bit of information should go into which module?
o Will anyone like what I share?
o I really hope people don’t think my work is boring!
You know what? These thoughts are common. A lot of my clients tell me that’s what stops them from creating a program, especially if they are doing this for the first time.
Trust me… I remember when I first started writing courses in the corporate field, a lot of my ‘mind chatter’ always got in the way. I worked out quickly that these were the culprits that often stopped me from taking action. And you can stop them from taking over your mind too. One thing that motivated me to create my course was to take action and address those reoccurring questions.
So, let’s get rid of the mind chatter and get clear direction on what you want your course to achieve. And that’s what I can show you how to do![infobox]
I liked how the action plan followed very closely on what we spoke about in our session and how it was all laid out for me, making it easy to implement.
Patrick, Sesko Designs
We work together to get your ideas out of your head, organize them into a clear format and place them into a structured plan.
Here are the features you will receive with the Course Creation package:
o Structured tips to help you easily write out your ideas.
o Personal attention to make sure all of your questions are answered.
o An actionable plan to give you the clarity to implement your ideas into a course.
What you will love:
- no more confusion because you know what to do
- have clarity on what you want your course to achieve so you can freely write your ideas into a structured course
- feel inspired by the variety of fun ways you can present your ideas that matches the ideas of your target market
The important thing you get out of this package is to stop thinking and actually do it!
And you will feel confident in knowing the advice you are receiving is based on the years of experience I’ve had in developing and delivering courses in the corporate and education industries.
Course Creation also ensures you will be at ease knowing you are in safe hands and fully supported, so your ideas will always reflect the vision and values of your business.[infobox]
I appreciated the dedication, thought and energy she put into my project. Her actions demonstrated how important she valued my objectives.
Kat Kim, Beauty Uprising movement Host
Excited to start writing your course?
Here’s how we’ll get started:
- A 15 minute complimentary consult over Skype to quickly discuss if we are a good fit to work together
- When we both agree to get your course started, you will receive an invoice for a $200 deposit.
(Final costs will reflect the size of your project)
- After receiving your payment, I will then send over a pre-consult questionnaire. It will take a few minutes to answer some questions about your course. These results will be used for discussion on the Skype call and also your action plan
- When I receive your questionnaire results, you will get a link from my online scheduler to book in a time for us to chat on skype
To help you remember all the fun things we chatted about on our call, you will receive a personalized action plan within 5 business days. Download this pdf and start creating your course immediately.
You will achieve all you want from me if you:
- Want to stop thinking about your course and are excited to create your course now
- Love learning how to apply practical things that are useful and engaging for your clients
- Value feedback to create content that ideally matches the needs of your target market
- Want to save time in figuring things out on your own and appreciate tricks and tips from a professional to get your course done FASTER!
However, this is not the package for you if:
- Are too busy and don’t have the time to focus 100% on getting your course started now
- Are not open to trying or implementing new ideas
- Don’t feel comfortable in receiving feedback that will benefit you in creating your course
- Expect the course to be done for you
Your ideas are important. A well – structured course will showcase your talents and put you in the position as the go to person in your industry.[infobox]
Angela got my authentic message and wrote it down on paper in a way the I would never have done.
Nicole Founder of Sistership[/infobox] [divider]
Let’s get you on your way to transforming your passion into a course.