Desperately looking for inspiration to finally finish and even improve your course?
So you’ve tried making changes to your current course, but you never know which bit needs to be cut out. Every part of your course seems important, but at the same time you know there are some modules that just have to go. But deciding on which ones to toss is hard because you want to make sure that the changes you make are the right ones.
Trust me… I know what that’s like! I’ve been there many times before. Sometimes when we’re too close to something, it’s hard to work objectively and know which changes are best to make your course truly shine.
And the worst part is that the next round of offerings is right around the corner, so you have to make those changes now, especially of you want to raise your prices!
Another common worry is lack of engagement from participants. It commonly happens towards the end of the course and should not be a reason to beat yourself up over it.
With all the constant struggles of maintaining and improving your course, it all leaves you feeling confused and at times disheartened because you think of all the blood, sweat and tears it took for you to write this course. What else can you do when you feel you’ve already given it your best?
What can you do?
Not only do you not know what to do, you also want extra hours in the day to write up your course, so you can fit in tasks such as:
- Editing videos
- Updating course materials
- Cutting out lessons that don’t engage
- Adding new information that does work
But where do you start? Everything seems important and needs to be done now.
Again, you have to trust me on this one… because when I was an Instructional Designer in the corporate and educational sectors, I also found it hard to decide on which task to tackle first because everything is so important.
However, what really helped me was being able to bounce ideas with another person who gets it. Like really and truly gets it!
Talking to someone who understood what I wanted to do with my course, helped me to gain perspective on getting things done. This clarity made it so much easier to decide what action tasks were important to do first.[infobox]
I appreciated the dedication, thought and energy Angela put into my project. Her actions demonstrated how important she valued my objectives.
Kat Kim, The Beauty Uprising with Kat Kim Uncensored podcast[/infobox]
Inside the Course Audit package, you will get this same clarity too! And you will finally be able to stop spending hours thinking about what you should do to your course and start getting it all done!
I set up this Course Audit package specifically to support you to finally complete and fix your course. It’s a personal action plan and it’s easily slotted into your schedule, so you can balance making changes to your course while you run your business.
Now stop wasting time figuring out what you think might be ok and replace it with tasks that you are sure is the right thing to change.
Most importantly… You’ll be supported to make the right decisions, so you can confidently make the right changes to your course![infobox]
Angela helped put structure around my thoughts and my business offerings. Like a brilliant game of chess – the genius is in the 1st move! She has given me my 1st move and I feel free and excited to be given the formula to unfold the courses that I have always dreamed about creating.
Nicole, Founder of Sistership[/infobox]
Just a few of the many great benefits you will receive from Course Audit:
- A course that participants will be excited about and engagement will be high because they want to learn more!
- You are seen as the go to person in your industry. Having something to be proud of, not only reflects the success in your business, but also showcases your skills and talents.
- Complete support for you to make improvements to your course offerings while running your own business.
- It does the thinking for you where you get structured tips to easily decide on what changes you should make to your course.
- BONUS: We work together on Skype where you get the personal attention to get all your questions answered.
A few more features that you will absolutely love:
• No more confusion because you now know what to do.
• Have clarity on what you want your course to achieve so you can freely write your ideas into a structured course.
• Inspired by the variety of fun ways you can present your modules so that matches the needs of your target market
The important thing you get out of the Course Audit package is to stop thinking about what to do and actually do it!
You will feel confident with your course because you get access to my knowledge and experience gained from years in developing and delivering courses in the corporate and tertiary institutions.
You will also feel at ease knowing that you are in safe hands and that you will get the support that matches your passion.
So… wouldn’t it be great to see a completed course and showcase it on your website or Facebook fan page? It could even be a great conversation starter at the next networking function you attend. That means no more awkward silences when you’ve got something you can be proud to talk about![infobox]
Angela knows her stuff. She gets the ‘big ideas’ and is a master at creating tangible products or courses out of them!
Camille, Dating Mentor at Ignite Mr Right
Excited about changing your course? Here’s how we’ll get started:
- A 15 minute complimentary consult over Skype to quickly discuss if we are a good fit to work together
- When we both agree to get your course started, you will receive an invoice for a $200 deposit. (Final costs will reflect the size of your course)
- After receiving your payment, I will then send over a pre-consult questionnaire. It will take a few minutes to answer some questions about your course. These results will be used for discussion on our Skype call and also your action plan
- When I receive your questionnaire results, you will get a link from my online scheduler to book in a time for us to chat on skype
To help you remember all the fun things we chatted about on our call, I will email you a personalized action plan within 5 business days. So it can be downloaded as a pdf and you can start implementing the tasks immediately.
You will achieve all you want from me if you:
- Want to stop thinking about your course and want actionable tasks that you can implement now
- Love learning how to apply practical things that are useful and engaging for your clients
- Appreciate honest communication because you value feedback that will create positive returns on your business
- Want to save time in trying to figuring things out on your own and start learning from a professional who will expertly guide you to make the right changes so it looks presentable to your clients.
However, this is not the package for you if:
- Are too busy and don’t have the time to focus 100% on making changes to the course while we are working together
- Are not open to trying new ideas
- Can’t implement the tasks or advice
- Looking for a virtual assistant to fix your course
- Are looking for technical advice
Making changes to your course is easy and it’s time to make these changes so you show your clients where your talents truly lie.[infobox]
If you are serious about writing an online or in person course or training that is going to stand head and shoulders above the crowd, then contact Angela today. I know the reason my course is doing so well and filling up consistently is in no small way due to her.
Julie, CEO and Founder, Beautiful You Coaching Academy[/infobox]
Making changes to your course is easy and it’s time to make these changes now so you show your clients your true talents!
Click on this link to book in a time for us to chat now!