Learn the top 3 secrets that will make your online course stand out and engage with your dream clients in just ONE DAY!
Are you looking for like minded folks to support and connect with while creating content for your online course?
Let’s be honest… Working as a solo entrepreneur can often be a lonely experience because there is often no one to brainstorm or bounce ideas with. But don’t worry, the loneliness is normal because we often get so engrossed in writing content that the hours in a day can quickly pass before you realise you haven’t spoken to ONE human being!
Or maybe you’re not so engrossed in writing your content. You may instead be feeling overwhelmed by the thought of writing content for your course, so you turn to Google to research and for the next 5 hours you have been Googling recaps of the Bachelor! That #DirtyStreetPie!
Sorry, but… watching recaps of the Bachelor is not going to get you any closer to getting your course done.
And not releasing your online course is holding you back from the extra income you’ve been hoping to create!
Just imagine being able to finally free up some time in your business, so you have a few more hours in the day to grab a few more sleep and revisit the fun things you loved to do in life. That yoga class you’ve been meaning to try out or that friend you want to have coffee with…
Well guess what? You can have all of that when you start selling courses online and it starts to bring in alternative sources of income for you.
Are you getting excited?
Well then… let me introduce to you The Course to Content – One Day Workshop, which has been created to inspire and motivate you into action!
The purpose of this ONE DAY workshop is to show you that writing content for your online course does not have to be a solo activity.
I’ve created a fun-filled day which will be a safe place for you to retreat to so you can feel:
– Supported when you feel like you want to throw in the towel.
– Inspired to create fun learning activities.
– Accountable to complete writing your online course.
– Encouraged to write about your passions!
Does this sounds pretty great?
Here’s what you can expect if you attend on Saturday 6th of December (AEST)!
An exciting opportunity to:
– Connect with fun people!
– Get your ideas out of your head!
– Organise these ideas into a clear structure!
-Learn and create content on your laptop from the comfort of your own home!
– Apply practical and actionable tips to create engaging lessons and leave your learners wanting more!
There’s nothing more exciting to be able to write freely amongst the company of like minded peers who understand what you’re doing, plus you’ll also be fully supported by a skilled professional…looking over your shoulder making sure your content is clear, engaging and easy for your target market to understand.
Wouldn’t you want to write the content of your course with a sense of focus and fun? How great would it be great to finish 2014 with an online course that’s ready to sell in the new year?
It would be a fantastic feeling and this is what I’m really excited to share with you. I will be delivering my first LIVE ONLINE workshop from Sydney and I have special treats in store for you!
You will learn how to:
– Get the ideas out of your head with the help of your trusty smartphone.
– Take advantage of free online apps to organise and categorise your course ideas.
– Create engaging, actionable, fun and easy to do worksheets, so your clients want to learn more of what you teach them.
By the end of the day, not only will you make new friends in the workshop, but you are also going to get a clear road map to complete the content for your online course.
Finish 2014 on a high. Bring on 2015!
So this is how we will create the content of your course:
– We meet online on the 6th of December online 8 am Sydney time. Click on this link to see what time this is for your time zone.
– Bring along your laptop and smiles as we are going to be creating content on the day.
At the end of the day, you are going to be so impressed with:
– The roadmap of a 4 module course.
– Actionable worksheets to accompany these modules.
– New tech skills to organise your content.
– Inspiration to complete the content for your online course.
How do you know if the Content to Course workshop is for you?
– Working with others, bouncing around ideas and supporting others.
– Getting instant feedback and applying it straight away because taking action on the spot excites you even more.
– Learning new techniques and are not scared to take on brand new ideas or strategies.
Plus, you believe online courses:
- will help you create an alternative source of passive income. This means that you don’t even have to be present to earn that money.
- allow for a broader range of people being exposed to your unique idea, giving you far more reach of global market share.
- demonstrate credibility as the go to expert in your field.
Overall, the most exciting thing is when you free up time in your business to do other things you love, while continuing to make money on the things you’ve already done.
What can you do with this precious gift of extra time?
- Travel to new and exciting destinations.
- Make the extra money that you deserve.
- Spend more quality time with family & friends.
You decide your day with the freedom you’ve gained as a passive income entrepreneur!
Why would you want to work with me?
- many years experience with creating online and offline courses for international educational institutions and multinational companies.
- the qualifications, including a Masters in Adult Education and the latest Certificate 4 in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- created 100’s of courses in my career, which means that I’ve seen and made my fair share of mistakes in creating courses. For you, this means you will avoid the pitfalls I’ve made and benefit from my knowledge, cutting hours of time out from your own course creation because I’ve already done the steps for you!
- a tonne of tips and tricks for the writing process, which can be a huge roadblock for some. I am able to help you get your ideas out of your head and they don’t involve your fingers, pens, or a keyboard!
Check out this link here to see what others have said about working with me!
Bottom line working with me: I want you to know that when you are passionate about something and you’re bursting to share it with the world… we will, together, find a way to get your message out!
Your ideas are important and I want to help to get them out there!
If you’re finally ready to create the course you’ve always dreamed of…
Then click here to apply.