After the euphoria of completing the content of your online course, it’s time to market it.
However, the common stumbling block is knowing where to start.
There are so many things to consider such as:
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Groups
- In-person talks at networking events
Choosing the right strategy can be confusing and all you want to do is scream!
Well, marketing doesn’t have to be that way, especially after you listen to this month’s guest, Michael Zipursky.
Michael is the CEO of Consulting Success. He is an expert in helping consultants and consulting firm owners to create marketing systems that consistently attract their ideal clients, significantly increase their average project size and create better structure for growth and freedom. Michael’s work has been featured in MarketingProfs, Financial Times, Huffington Post, HR Executive, Institute of Management Consultants, Consultant News, Macleans and many other publications.
The strategies he shares are simple. You’ll discover it all boils down to one simple thing, knowing your ideal client. Once that is sorted, the rest is easy.
In this episode Michael shares with us:
- Tips to creating a marketing strategy that saves you money, time and resources
- The foundations needed to create content that attracts your ideal client
- Why creating valuable content for your ideal customer will attract more customers to your business
- Why following the marketing ‘gurus’ wastes your time and money
- The value of understanding your ideal client
- 3 things to have on your website so people want to do business with you
- Why working with a mentor is one of the fastest paths to success
Need ideas to write engaging content so people will feel excited to implement what you teach them?
Sign up for the Strategy Sessions. This is where I will show you how to create content that is not the same as everyone else. Teach you easy to implement strategies so you reach your goals quickly.
Don’t waste your time writing content on your own. Lets work together to get your course done faster. Grab more information over on this link.