Persistence sure pays off and not letting technology failures be a reason for this next interview to go ahead.
Bushra, from the Persuasion Revolution is one of my favourite online writers and I’m very excited she’s today’s guest.
One of the reasons why I’m a fan is that her writing is original, creates an impact and definitely memorable. This is something so unique in the sea of content we all have readily available online.
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Bushra’s background and why she started the Persuasion Revolution
- What you should do to keep you content original and stand out
- Language to persuade people
- Ways to keep your content authentic
- 3 tips on creating a value proposition
- The one thing she doesn’t want to see you do in your content
- Emotional costs of the entrepreneurial journey
- Her writing journey
Links we mentioned on this episode
- The Nudge – how you can create small triggers to encourage people to take the action we want
- Dan Pink – makes the process of selling approachable and less ‘icky’
We all go through ugly periods. We persevere when we believe in something enough.… Click To Tweet
Ask people to do what you want them to do. Look at the course content you have created. Do you ask your learners to do something? If not, then create a task for them to do, then share it with me in the comments section below.
I’ve come up with a strategy that I use to create course content that doesn’t leave me stuck in anxiety or self doubt. This same tool is used in the strategy sessions.
So this is me nudging you. If you want to see how you can infuse your personality into your course, sign up to the strategy sessions. You’ll stop staring at a blank computer screen and begin writing content that not only connects to you but to your target market also.