How good would it be to have a tool that makes the graphics in your course content look professional?
No more back and forth with a graphic designer.
Be able to create a professional looking graphic in a matter of minutes.
A tool that’s simple to use.
And also FREE!
Well in today’s podcast, you are going to meet Lillian from Tigerlilly Virtual Assistance. Not only, does she talk to us about Canva, a simple graphic design tool but also she shares with us her secrets to creating eye-catching graphics.
You are going to learn all about
– free graphic designing tools (no experience needed)
– features of Canva
– how you can make graphic design fun and simple
– places to find free photos
– the one thing she does to make her photos stand out
– why Jing is her go-to tool
– how to choose photos that are relevant for your tribe
Lillian is truly a gem in sharing with us so much about how to make graphics stand out, so that’s why I’m so excited she’ll be releasing a Canva course this May. If you think you’ve learnt a lot from today’s podcast, you will learn even more in this course. Click on this link to be placed on the waitlist so you can be one of the first to grab it when it comes out.
Go over and say hi to Lillian over at:
- Tigerlily Virtual Assistance
- put your name down for her upcoming Canva Course
Sites mentioned on this episode:
- Canva – a simple graphic design tool
- Jing – a tool that allows you to add basic visual elements to your captures and share them fast
- Places to find free photos
Your Action Task
Create a social media graphic using Canva, with the theme of FUN. Tweet me your creations @AnjilaLau and add the hashtag #CCConnection. I want to check out what fun things you come up with.