Simplicity and feeling is something that connects your learners to engage in your course content.
I know in the past, it’s sometimes easier to share my ideas through pictures rather than explain them in words. Sometimes using pictures to explain a difficult concept while creating course content can save you lots of time and create instant connection to the subject you are teaching.
In today’s podcast we will listen to Fi Mim’s, a professional photographer, explain how we can use photos to create engaging course content.
- how photos can help people remember things easily
- the importance of having a purpose in taking photos
- why photos can be effective in getting a message across
- photography doesn’t have to be difficult or technical
- Free online courses to learn photography at Creative Live
- Rachel Devine, an inspiring and effective visual story teller
Your Actionable Task
Select one feeling you want to convey in your photos. Go and capture it with a camera.
Keep it simple and just try to see if you can get your message through that photo.
Share it in the comments section below or tweet it to @AnjilaLau, #CourseConnection.